So are the Union just going to ignore this, then? The announcer was even encouraging the “Zulus over there”.
I was under the impression that UEA had, oh, some sort of policy re: racism, and that the infamous rugby team (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-17456341) had been disbanded for being racist little shits in the past.
Oh UEA, I love you, but sometimes you are fucking dire. Students should be an educated and aware populace, but instead people use their time at university as an excuse to be complete and utter immature cunts for 3 years.
- darkobama reblogged this from rosaceae
- thepastryalchemist reblogged this from aproposity and added:
- familydutyhonor likes this
- robynrainbow reblogged this from ueafeminism
- aproposity reblogged this from ueafeminism and added:
- rorygilmoreintraining likes this
- hangover-wank likes this
- ueafeminism reblogged this from aproposity and added:
- youshouldknowtherulesbynow said:Here’s the thing, were they the previous Rugby lot who got Rugby banned or are they going to be part of the new lot? Cause if they’re part of the new ones taking over and managing new Rugby, then that’s got to stop.
- tspin likes this
- gimme-titches likes this
- retro-kid likes this
- likeitwhenispin reblogged this from rosaceae
- erroneoustosh reblogged this from aproposity and added:
- kayshee reblogged this from socialist-twerkers-party
- schmetterlinq reblogged this from hattiesnothereanymore and added:
- africanamericananime likes this
- fildodarts reblogged this from hattiesnothereanymore
- fildodarts likes this
- hattiesnothereanymore reblogged this from rosaceae and added:
- acityfaraway likes this
- blackgoliath said:oh my god are you shitting me
- blackgoliath likes this
- rosaceae posted this